With a rapidly growing number of lawyers in almost every developed country on Earth, our society is becoming increasingly contentious, controversial, and, unsurprisingly, very litigious as well:
- The United Kingdom features the fifth-highest number of solicitors per capita in the world with approximately one licensed attorney for every 400 citizens.
- On average, our nation’s courts have to process about 400,000 civil claims per quarter, which marks a 10% increase from figures reported in 2014.
- Even though the UK’s divorce rate has been steadily declining since 1985, there are still almost 150,000 divorce filings every year.
- According to recent ONS findings, approximately 61% of adults in the UK have not created an official will and final testament, which means that millions of individuals are at risk of dying intestate, a situation in which your assets are distributed by the government.
- Nearly 60% of companies in the UK, both big and small, were forced to deal with some sort of litigation, settlement, or legal battle during 2017.
- Roughly 25% of these firms have endured five or more lawsuits during the past 12 months, which is why having a reputable lawyer on retainer is imperative in today’s business arena.
As you might imagine by now, these situations can arise at any time with little to no prior warning, which is why it’s so important to ensure that you’re properly protected from the detriments of adverse litigation.
Your Local Law Firm Represents an Affordable Resource
Today’s most esteemed legal organisations strive to provide cost-effective advice, guidance, and representation regardless of your financial situation, as evidenced by the fact that they are able to facilitate comprehensive, complimentary consultations and case evaluations at a moment’s notice.
So if you happen to be seeking out free legal services in Bradford, for instance, you can easily schedule a meeting with a reputable firm in your vicinity without having to pay any up-front fees or surcharges along the way. This allows you to obtain a professional opinion with regard to your unique situation and learn about the most suitable courses of action in an economical manner, a huge boon for any budget-conscious individual who needs immediate legal assistance.
What Can They Help with?
Simply by visiting the webpage of a distinguished law firm in your proximity, you’ll be able to fill out a brief appointment request form and book a consultation for any of the following reasons:
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Divorce, child custody, or social services
- Conveyancing and residential property matters
- Civil litigation for both defendants and filers
- Wills and probate
- Personal injury claims, workplace issues, and product liability situations
- Wide range of business-related subjects including commercial properties, commercial lawsuits, internal disputes, and other white-collar intricacies
During your initial meeting, you’ll have a chance to speak with an accredited, time-tested specialist and obtain some very edifying advice before deciding whether to hire the firm to represent your personal interests.
So be sure to write out a brief list of your most pressing concerns and schedule a consultation as soon as possible. You’ll be glad you did.